· How much experience do you have? We have been in the Disc Jockey business for over 20 years. This includes on-air dance mixes at WDBC radio, club mixes at The Bus Stop/Outter Limits, wedding receptions, school dances, sound reinforcement, and even kiddie parties.
· Will you be my DJ? Yes! We have experienced DJ's on staff. You won't have to worry about a DJ with milk crates showing up to perform at your IMPORTANT event.
· Are you available and what type of deposit do you require? Availability is first come, first serve. Because we are local and loyal, and an independent service, dates tend to fill up quicker than other DJ services. The only thing we require is a security deposit of $225.00 to guarentee your booking date.
· What is your rate? The rate is determined by the package you select for your event, time, date and location. Use the 'Date Availability' button so that we may better serve you.
· Do you use professional sound equipment? Every piece of sound equipment used is professional. View the equipment page.
· How much and what type of music do you have in your library? We generally bring our entire music library to each event which makes it easy to honor most request. Music ranges from oldies to todays radio edited hits.
· How will you dress for my event? Attire is by The Men's Wearhouse.. Because it is a well constructed ensemble, we have often been mistaken for a groomsmen.
· Do you take requests? Yes, we do accept requests. As long as they are tasteful and are not on your Do Not Play List, they get played.
· Do you have references we can call? Yes. References are available online. Visit our survey page.
· When will you show up to setup for my event? We generally arrive 90 minutes prior to the start of the event. When your guests arrive, we are completely set-up with soft background music playing. And by the way, we don't charge you for set-up or break-down time.